- Loads go problems that are stored in the standard SGF format.
- Allows refutations of incorrect answers to be included in the problem files.
- Remembers where you were when closed and restarted.
- Can save progress through problem sets to file, so you can go work on a different set of problems, and then pick up where you left off.
- Filters the available problems based on tags associated with the problems, e.g. Life and Death, Tesuji, etc.
- Allows the selected problems to be sorted in various orders - by difficulty, random, etc.
- Keeps statistics on the number of problems that have been correctly solved in the set, and long-term stats for each collection of problems.
- Allows import and export of problem sets.
- Allows editing of the current problem in an external SGF editor
- Splits files containing multiple problems for use with GoGrinder.
- Comes with 347 problems, ranging in difficulty from 25k - 4d.
- Thousands more problems are available for free on the internet - links provided in the documentation.